Brawn Bros COVID-19 Policy
Brawn Bros. is committed to being there for you – whenever you need us.
During this difficult time, we assure you that we are following all public safety guidelines in order to protect the well-being of our customers and team members of the Brawn Bros. family. This includes additional sanitation and protective measures in our workplaces and for any team member that interacts directly with our customers. Specifically, this means [wearing face masks that cover both nose and chin during interactions with customers; wearing gloves while installing/removing equipment, and disinfecting touchpoints after any service appointments.] In addition, any Brawn Bros. employee or representative – including service technicians – who have returned from abroad or are generally feeling unwell are instructed to stay at home for the recommended 14-day period.
We also ask that you please be prepared to answer a brief health and safety survey when you call to schedule a home visit from a Brawn Bros. representative.
Any updates on our policies and practices can be found here.
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our business practices as required.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for your support and understanding as we navigate through this difficult time together.