Brawn Bros. is committed to be there for you – whenever you need us.
Brawn Bros. is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it continues to evolve. We have implemented best health practices in order to help prevent the spread of infection, and we are committed to always delivering service that you can rely on.
During this difficult time, we wish to assure you that we are following all public safety guidelines in order to protect the wellbeing of our customers and team members of the Brawn Bros. family. This includes additional sanitation and protective measures in our workplaces, and for any team member that interacts directly with our customers. In addition, Brawn Bros. employees or representatives – including service technicians – returning from abroad or feeling unwell are instructed to stay at home for the recommended 14-day period. We also ask that you please be prepared to answer brief health and safety questions when you call to schedule a home visit from a Brawn Bros representative.
Any updates on our policies and practices can be found here.
The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) recommends the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our business practices as required.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for your support and understanding as we navigate through this difficult time together.